Blow jobs

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Why is it most chicks will fuck these days but they wont suck dick? The current relationship i'm in is fantastic. This girl is so good she could almost suck out my kidneys. Most women Ive been with before wont suck the one eyed snake. What the fuck is wrong with these brods? I can stick it in there ass or fill there holyist of holes but they wont deep throat!??! Am I the only one that has had to deal with women like this?

prime - you've been taking care of her right? At least 3 - 5 orgasms before you give her the giant prime plumbing snake. This doesn't count quickies and the number can go well over 5.

Also _ in the past I think a lot of chicks gave up blow jobs too soon and didn't get to savor multiple orgasms themselves.

have to say I´ve met the girls that won´t touch cock with their lips. But if they don´t wanna do it, that´s okay-no forcing.

Hmmm...I wasn't aware that this was now a common problem. Every woman I know, myself included, does it rather often.

Actually, last week I was praised for his never having felt teeth in all the eight years that we've been together. I told him that's because I know what I'm doing. :D Apparently he spent some of his previous time with biters and scrapers. :cry:

I guess you just really gotta love what you're doing. If you're not getting head in the beginning, you'll probably be getting less or no sex in the end. Some women still seem to be under the impression they're doing the guy a favor instead of gettin' theirs and enjoying themselves.

TD doesn't forget he's using this method to pay his bills too...:p

now run along you little twat waffle.

Skorned has a point. Chicks do stuff for us (men) as a favor to us. Girls are all about favors and gifts and listening and crap that us guys don't care about (besides the blow-jobs).
So, next time your woman sucks your schlong, buy her some roses. It's all about the CHONCH. (my signature has no relation to this particular thread)

I dated this girl back in the day (2003) and she had just bought some book titled "227 ways to please your man in bed" or something... There was "Way 193" or "The Vocal Chord Tuner" oh yeah! It's when she lies on her back with her head upside down slightly off the edge of the bed and ... well, you get the gist.
It's fair to say that even the tsunami floods weren't quite as, how should I put it? floody?

mentalmeltdown said:
It's when she lies on her back with her head upside down slightly off the edge of the bed and ... well, you get the gist.
I get the 'gist', and she gets the jizz? Correct?