Blu-ray Lamentations?

UnicronI

Sep 6, 2005
It has just occurred to me that lamentation’s licensing currently owned by Sony BMG right? So does that mean a possible future release of Lamentations of Sony’s Blu-Ray format?

I'm practically salivating at the prospect of having it in Dolby TrueHD and 1080p!

600 + a potential TV upgrade if you don't have HDMI in to watch an upscaled live vid....

I like it just the way it is now :)

To be honest, its no the image thing that attracts me to it. It the DVD-Audio quality sound we could be getting!

UnicronI said:
To be honest, its no the image thing that attracts me to it. It the DVD-Audio quality sound we could be getting!

What extra quality could it give us? Ofcourse it would sound better (in theory) but i doubt we could even hear it. But i could be wrong...

What sort of asshole is going to own a blu-ray player till they cost less than 500 dollars in like five years anyway? That is assuming the format even catches on, either it or HD-DVD is going to go the way of the betamax.

The image quality will be GREATLY improved in HD. It was shot on HD cameras. If you can't tell a difference between SD and HD you need to remove your eyeballs.

It WAS shot with HD cameras, same with most all concerts these days if the band has any amount of money.

Yes, let's all laugh as Sony BMG releases underground death metal shows on extremely expensive blu-ray discs and subsequently goes out of business. :)

If it's going to go out of business anyway, they may as well do it properly! :p

Can someone actually get CONFIRMATION it was recorded in HD, not just assumptions?