Blue screen while using pod x3 pro... HELP

Lazzari

Chakachakalabuchaka
Aug 18, 2008
In a Shitty Country (Venezuela)
I recently bought the pod x3 pro from musiciansfriends, everything was in order, no scratches, no dents, all the knobs are there tight enough. Im having troubles while connecting it to my PC.. I have checked forums, read faqs, etc.. and nothing :confused: If someone could help me I would really appreciate it.. Thanks in advance

BTW I have windows 7 ultimate

Apparently, there's a problem with POD and Win 7. Line 6 released some patches that supposedly fixed the problem, but I still continued to get the blue screen of death about 50% of the time I was using POD, even after I DL'd the patch. Rather than risk damaging my machine, I just stopped using POD and now use my GuitarPort solely as an interface.

Had the same problem here for almost a year now. My UX1 (not toneport) works fine on XP, but on Win 7 x64 it has always caused random BSOD's. Of course, the gentlemen over at Line 6 always reply with arrogant responses such as "it works on our x64 computer at the office", and never really bother to fix it. Oh well, at least they aren't going to get any of my money any time soon.

Had the same problem here for almost a year now. My UX1 (not toneport) works fine on XP, but on Win 7 x64 it has always caused random BSOD's. Of course, the gentlemen over at Line 6 always reply with arrogant responses such as "it works on our x64 computer at the office", and never really bother to fix it. Oh well, at least they aren't going to get any of my money any time soon.

Shame they don't add this little tidbit of info on their packaging. "The Sonic General has determined that POD usage will cause BSoD when used in conjunction with Win 7."