BOA 2006

Awesome weekend! Few cunts around, but mostly a great bunch of people there, still surprised PQ weren't playig though :O

I was only there for the Friday, but it was very well organised and most enjoyable!

Lineup wasn't my cuppa, but then it's always subjective. Lots of people loved it.

Seemed to be well attended too!

I was there for the weekend... had a great time even though it was far too hot for my liking!

Bands of the weekend for me were Turisas, Edguy and Pyramaze... that's not to say I didn't enjoy the rest of the sets though :) They just stood out :)

Awesome!!!! Best bands for me were Metal Church, Edguy, Turisas and Strato.

Have to say...I met a fair few PQ fans there as I was wearing my MND tee for the entire weekend!

I met a few PQ forumers, namely Carnifex and HMJ methinks, don't think I met any others, apologies if I did and forgot.

Any chance of you guys playing next year Steve? Would be awesome.

Manowar and Rhapsody to headline on seperate days next year please!

Well I can dream can't I.

Yeah, I went. Pretty decent weekend overall. For me, there weren't any outstanding performances this time around, and there was a lot of crap on the unsigned stage. But there were strong showings from Rage, Season's End, Ensiferum and Turisas. Edguy were below par, but it was nice to see Strat heading back to form after their dreadful showing at Koko.

Pictures are at http://www.astradyne.co.uk/tet/06boa/

anyone missing BOA? heres some pics...has taken a while for me to post them here..

EDGUY

TURISAS

ENSIFERUM

quality sucks coz they were taken on my phone cam..2MP my arse *sigh*

i had a few "i dont remember doing that" moments including this:

ianhan.jpg

I think next year I will NOT be drinking..........*sigh*

I couldn't make BOA, despite being a rock soc member, because of no funds! Not to worry, I'm determined to be at the indoor, even if it is the day after Blind Guardian. Brainstorm are just to awesome a live band to be missed!

landscape_boa.jpg

With the exception of Primal Fear, Brainstorm and prehaps (and a drunked push) Vanden, I honestly havn't been at all impressed by this lineup. My Dying Bride???