Bob Coons & Atma Anur live @ Biscuits&Blues, SF 10/6 at 4pm...!!!

xSUIxTOMMYx

Polish Legions & Enemies
Aug 5, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
Guys,
a friend of mine who used to play with Bob Coons in a band named Altar Of The King told me that Bob called him saying he`s gonna play tomorrow at this club http://www.biscuitsandblues.com/index.html during the happy hour (4pm-7pm) :headbang:

Just to let you know as I was told by a friend of mine, Bob Coons was Alex Skolnick teacher - so it says a lot wheather it`s worth to come :worship:
Add Atma Anur and you know what to do tomorrow aftrenoon :headbang:

I`ve heard the self-titled record from AOTK from early 90`s and can tell you that his style is a mixture of Skolnick and Loomis but helluva more melodic. :OMG:
Of cuz he had his style before both mentioned guitar heroes got their recognition they totally deserve :headbang:

I know 4pm it`s kinda early but hope to see you guys upstairs :kickass:

All I can say is that Bob Coons the best guitar player I have ever seen playing live. They played blues for over 2 hrs, Bob has incredible feeling and also he plays lots of metal leads while still playing blues - it fits perfectly. After each of his solo people gathered at the club were picking up their jaws off the floor. He is over the top.

Besides he is a very nice guy, same for Atma who`s style of playing drums is incredible and unique.