Bodom Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you really even pretend this thread isn't just a shameless plug to your ebay auctions to get people to buy your stuff?

Sure.

oo4ya.jpg

28is3h1.jpg

xokr44.jpg

2b9zxh.jpg

+1

And: This is what you get, Mitch, for buying all those guitars and fancy stuff on eBay:lol:

:lol: Fuck you!!! :lol:

Nah, but srsly, I tried one of these today (Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja) and they're fuckin' huge, I'll get one one day probably but I'm starting off with something smaller because it'll be easier/quicker to get and to get used to.

I won't post pics though because I'm ashamed. Arcane wins!! :worship:

Yes, my brother has a Ninja and it's really big for sure. I'm 171cm and that's to big for me cause the tank is to long and the seat to high. My R6 is around 10cm lower so my feeds got no problem to touch the ground.

Yes, my brother has a Ninja and it's really big for sure. I'm 171cm and that's to big for me cause the tank is to long and the seat to high. My R6 is around 10cm lower so my feeds got no problem to touch the ground.

So the Ninjas have bigger bodies than the R6's????????????? Nice! There's a chance I'd fit on it, then.

I just compared two pics, and I can see what you mean. The handles on the R6 are a little higher and closer than a ZX-6, which is great! I heard the Suzuki sport bikes are a little smaller too, so that could be an option in the future for me.

And yes, take some more pics! This thread is useless now anyway. :lol:

Man arcane that looks fantastic, and I don't know where those pictures were taken, but if that's around your house, it looks like a really pretty place to live :)

Status
Not open for further replies.