Body mods (piercings, tattoos, etc)

I keep all my tattoos so that I can cover them up with a t-shirt though so there is no risk of job loss or looking sily when I'm old.

haha hey man! :)
So your ink is just above the sleeve then? :lol:
I would find it hard to cover up tattoos with a t-shirt if you have ink done on your upper arms.

haha hey man! :)
So your ink is just above the sleeve then? :lol:
I would find it hard to cover up tattoos with a t-shirt if you have ink done on your upper arms.

Lol yeah its pretty close,kind of depends on the size of the shirt, some shirts you can see them coming out of the sleeves and some shirts with low collars you can see my collar bone tattoo. But when wearing a tshirt people only see maybe like 2% of my ink and the rest is hidden. I would jut never get 3/4 or full sleeves, I couldn't stand wearing long sleeves all the time.

When I was younger I wanted a sleeve, but I honestly again find that it only looks good on certain people.

Yeah some things work on some people, thats one of the reasons I took out my lip piercings, they look cool on some people but I don't think it really worked for me. I think its important to know what kind of body mods fit your own personal style and which ones don't.

Got colors in today:

Fotografier-0016.jpg

Tattoos can be sexy as hell, and works of art, when done properly, but...I've never been into many facial piercings.
Everyone's always like "omg I want snakebites so I can look hardcore" and I think that shit's retarded. Yeah, sure, some people look good, really good, with lip rings, but that's not an excuse for everyone in the free world to get them.
Nose piercings in general are...icky, especially bull-rings. Those just look...no.
Gauges look cool on some people when they're small, but the ridiculously huge ones look...so painful and fff.

As for tattoos, the line of work I'm in is not affected by them, so I can get them where ever I want of whatever I want and it won't matter, and to be honest, I wouldn't want a tattoo that can never be seen, what's the point of that? Some people say that visible tattoos are for "attention", but think about it...why even get one if you don't want to show it? Body art is just that: Art. It deserves to get shown, at least sometimes.
For example, my significant other and I are both getting heartagrams on our inner forearms with each other's names under them in pure black, unfading ink. I fully intend on wearing t-shirts once we do, I really don't care if people see, because we got them to show possession over one another.

I don't have many tattoos, and I have no piercings, but here's my chest piece that I'm working on:
0AKmq.jpg

GBEei.jpg

Eventually, the ring will be completely filled with color, and Yggdrasil will wrap around the ring and the two on my shoulders.

I have 10 piercings....2 rings and a stud in the lip, ring in the left nostril, 2 rings in the right earlobe and 3 rings in the lobe and 1 ring in the cartilege of my left ear. This has remained pretty much unchanged for ages (like 1.5 years or more) cause I reached a point where I thought it looked fine and also couldn't be bothered anymore...might want some new stuff/re-working soonish....haven't got any tatoos, I think they either look gay as hell or I just can't decide on something I know I won't regret yet

This is the draft for my next tatt, putting it on the side of my right calf.

....And yeah, I'm a big Anthrax fan.
165584_497770358580_581848580_6292870_2030322_n.jpg