Bogner Uberkab

Sly

Feb 8, 2006
Grenoble, FRANCE
www.myspace.com
Hello guys,

I just want to say that : Bogner Uberkab sounds INCREDIBLE !!

I just switched from a Bogner 2x12" oversized with V30, which sounded really amazing (clear, warm, tight) to an Uberkab, and this is simply the best metal cab out there !!
The G12T75 / V30 combination is insane, sounds darker than full V30 cabs, but to me the whole sound is a lot more balanced, incredible tight lows, roaring mids, cutting but not too much highs. I really love it, that and my 5150 and it's heaven !! Now this is a balanced sound ! You gotta try it because it has its sound and it's incredibly fat ! :headbang::kickass::headbang:

Now a impulse of that baby would be awesome!!:p

if your willing and if u can we all thank U:worship:

Have fun with your new cab:cool:

Congrats on the cab, sounds like it sounds awesome.

You gotta love how you spend megabucks on a cab then everyone else instantly wants to get impulses of it and get the benefit/sound of it free of charge. :lol:

Anyway, having said that, just give me the cab for a week and I will Impulse the hell out of it. :lol:

Just Kidding.

Post some clips, would be good to hear it.

I have the Bogner Standard V30 4x12. I've been thinking about switching two of the V30's out for T75's to convert it into an Uber cab, but haven't decided yet. Is it a big difference? More modern? I really think I'd like a mix of speakers better than having all V30's... I'm curious how you think it affected clean tones too... for some reason, I'm thinking clean tones would probably be nicer with the mix also, but not sure...

By the way, I can attempt to make some impulses for you guys in the near future with the cab (either with all v30's or the ubercab), but I can't gaurantee you they'll turn out good as I've never done it before. haha.

resurrected...

I just got an ubercab yesterday.....I have to second Sly's descrition.
I haven't miced it yet (it still may fail miserably at that task, will find out in like 3 hrs), but I've tested it live and live this definitely is the best sounding cab.
I's got the power of a Mesa oversized bit it's so extremely tight and clear sounding it's not even funny, it sounds o powerful yetr lively and 3d I played with my jaw on the floor last rehearsal.
can't wait to throw 2 mics in front of it.

I wonder if the tight sound is because of the 75's or if it's the construction? How different is the Uberkab from a Mesa, construction wise? I'm definitely not opposed to swapping out two of the speakers in that thing if it still mics up well!

Definitely looking forward to finding out how it works out under the mic!
Which amp/s will you use with it?

I wonder if the tight sound is because of the 75's or if it's the construction? How different is the Uberkab from a Mesa, construction wise? I'm definitely not opposed to swapping out two of the speakers in that thing if it still mics up well!

The construction is pretty much on par with the mesa, at least from the pics I've seen.

The Uberkab is by far the best I've owned. Pretty easy to get a good sound out of the mic quickly.