Bolt Thrower

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com
Who else thinks they are one of thebest bands ever....EVER? I certainly do, along with Carcass, Napalm Death and Cathedral.

Ive got my ticket to see Bolt Thrower on the 29th of August. Got my coach travel booked and everything, going by myself haha. Benediction AND Bolt Thrower!!!!! Dont be suprised if this is their last ever UK gig, they seem to be winding up now as theyve decided not to write a new album because they cant beat Those Once Loyal. Too right, go out on a high. Cant wait to get a Bolt Thrower t-shirt too.

:worship:

I dunno if they will. They're doing the Birmingham gig cos its very close to home, Benediction put it on for them and organised it and its a small thing to give back to the fans. People are coming from all over Europe for it. And what ive heard is that they might not do something like Damnation because they have nothing to prove and why do a UK gig to 1000-5000 when you could go to Germany and play to 20,000. They've done all theyve ever wanted to do now and have nothing to prove to anybody, so id definatly get a ticket for Birmingham before they sell out, if they havent already sold out.

Sick of hearing the band's name now, ever snce people decided to confuse me with their previous frontman and keep messaging me on Facebook telling me how much they love my voice.

Dickheads.

Wow, the first one sounded like Sepultura almost! Very nice! The second one, was also very good! I think you've just made a fan out of me!

As for Benediction.... Cool drum intro on the first one but.... Not feelin it for some reason *shrug*. The second one was much better than "The Grotesque". Not really into Death Metal that much but I'll definitely check out Bolt Thrower.

:headbang:

Can't wait for the gig :D The venue is great too, quite small and there's no barrier between the crowd and the stage :)

I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I do have a fair few of their albums I got from my mate on my computer. Its really just the vocals I don't like. The music is brilliant. Those Once Loyal is my favourite. I also like how most of the albums have a song that starts with the same intro they used on Cenotaph (I think) on Warmaster.

It was used as a riff in World Eater on realm of Chaos firstly.

No barrier at the venue eh!? Benediction will be fun! haha! I dunno if there would be much stage diving to Bolt Thrower, we shall see, i hope there is!

It was used as a riff in World Eater on realm of Chaos firstly.

No barrier at the venue eh!? Benediction will be fun! haha! I dunno if there would be much stage diving to Bolt Thrower, we shall see, i hope there is!

haha yeah, let's just home security aren't dicks this time. I saw Napalm Death there and they wouldn't let us dive at first, but then Barney told the security to calm down and they did :lol: it was all good after that.