Bon Jovi country album

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Anyone up for this?! I will grab a copy when it's issued. I'm curious, though far from a Bon Jovi fan in this day and age. I still think Slippery When Wet is their shinning moment. "Wild in the Streets" is still a great track... Bon Jovi have become trendwhores. Maybe they'll do Nu-Metal next?!:lol:

Anyone up for this?! I will grab a copy when it's issued. I'm curious, though far from a Bon Jovi fan in this day and age. I still think Slippery When Wet is their shinning moment. "Wild in the Streets" is still a great track... Bon Jovi have become trendwhores. Maybe they'll do Nu-Metal next?!:lol:

they actually can make this more enjoyable than either album that came out after crush if they do it right.

Well, I'm not looking forward to it, per se, but I have some Bon Jovi experience since my wife is a huge fan. Being a good husband, I take her to the shows whenever he comes around :headbang:

Although I may not be a huge fan of the music anymore (I was a fan back in the very early days), I really admire BJ for reinventing his band and remaining current. They are a truly popular band, and do not exist by riding the success from the 80's. Fans are into their current music, and not just there for the nostalgic aspects. There are very few bands in that genre that were able to do that feat (think Poison, Def Leppard, etc. All were huge, and the others are no longer significant). How many 80's glam/hair bands can sell out multiple outdoor arenas based upon their current music?

The fact of their present success and the fact that Can't Go Home Again was the top COUNTY song makes this next step understandable. I expect BJ to keep right on plugging.

Like 'em or not, you have to admire them!

Steve in Philly

From the biggest Bon Jovi fan in this forum... here is what I think of this>>>> :ill: :puke:

Sorry, not a fan of country... I hate Rap/hip hop and country music on the same level.

Only thing I can listen to is Johny Cash and Jack Daniels.

From the biggest Bon Jovi fan in this forum... here is what I think of this>>>> :ill: :puke:

Sorry, not a fan of country... I hate Rap/hip hop and country music on the same level.

Only thing I can listen to is Johny Cash and Jack Daniels.

I'm getting a copy, it's just can't be worse than their sappy Nicklebackish shit they've issued in the last number of years...

I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE CALL BON JOVI A METAL BAND HAHA IS THE WORST STUPID SHIT THAT YOU CAN SAID, BON JOVI IS NOT METAL IT ALL... AND THEY AFIRMED THAT WITH THIS COUNTRY ALBUM,PLUS THEY ARE A COMERCIAL BAND-LIKE METALLICA, EVEN MORE THAN METALLICA:cry: