Bon Jovi single reviews!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Ok my day of joy came today. The single from the forth comming album was released here in Australia today. I was the very 1st to get it from Utopia so a proud moment for me. Anyway as for the review.
there were two releases of the single Everyday one being the standard the other a special addition ( which was actually cheaper than the regular one).
REGULAR

Everyday-this is a very anthemic rock song reminded me of something between It's my Life and a song from the New Jersey era.Very catchy chorus.One for you to sing along to.
Lucky- Not one of their best songs sounded as though ti was written for these Days but didn't make it to the final cut. But a decent song non the less.
No Regrets-Sounded like a cross between a song of These Days and Stranger In This Town.Cool guitar solo.Middle of the road for BJ satndards.
Standing-Now this rocks strong guitar presence with a great groove.One no dought will be even greater live. has a very strong attitude to it.One to dance along to.

SPECIAL ADDITION

Everyday-see as per above

Another Reason To Believe-heavy by Bon Jovi standards huge ass guitars with strong sound.Right there in your face.One for getting a bit of head banging action going.One of their best b-sides I feel.
Breathe-Not a brilliant song but still a great song.Dose in parts lack the Bj lustre they are known for.
We Can Dance-decent ballad not up with the like of Always or Bed Of Roses but good anyway.One for setting the mood I think.Does have strong lyrics though.takes a couple of listens b4 you really get it.

all up I give them a 8 out of 10

can't wait for the album.