Bon Scott Tribute Day

Mad Dan McCafferty

Don't Get Mad,Get Waysted
Oct 6, 2004
KRAKATOA
www.myspace.com
Any you guys Bon Scott Fans? If like me you think he was one of THE best, there is an unvieling of a plaque to him at his birthplace - Kirriemuir, near Cupar Angus, Scotland on the 6th May. There will also be some other DC related stuff on the day. There's a few of us going to pay homeage to the great man. I'll post more info if anyones interested!!!! Ride On.......

Greatest Rocker Roller there ever was mate, sounds like its gonna be a fine tribute, would deffo be interested in more info, alothough i doubt i could make it to scotland, but i would love to see some pics if your going!

Cheers!

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
Any you guys Bon Scott Fans? If like me you think he was one of THE best, there is an unvieling of a plaque to him at his birthplace - Kirriemuir, near Cupar Angus, Scotland on the 6th May. There will also be some other DC related stuff on the day. There's a few of us going to pay homeage to the great man. I'll post more info if anyones interested!!!! Ride On.......

You should see what the Aussies are doing! Check out the following link!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/16/music.grave.reut/index.html

They have declared his grave an Austrailian National Heritage site.

Great to see the mans inspirational work and legend being recognised, has anyone seen that film 'Thunderstruck' btw? Id like to get hold of that!

Also i heard something ages ago about Bons death being investigated again because of some strange circumstances, thats about all my mate told me and ive not been able to find anything else out...Anyone know if there was any truth in this?

Bon ruled!

I remember his passing all to well and in some ways it seems like just yesterday:cry:

Feb of 1980 was a tough month personally for me as the 18th is my B-Day, Bon died on the 19th and my mom passed away on the 20th.