Bonfire Night

GhostOfBodom

New Metal Member
Oct 5, 2006
Beneath The Howling Stars
kevan.org
Is it just an English thing. If no one knows what it is I shall explain. If everyone is sitting comfortably:

On the 5th November 1605 a group of Catholics led by Robert Catesby and including Guy Fawkes attempted to blow up the houses of parliament. The plan was to blow up the houses of parliament and kill King James I (Also King James VI of Scotland and protestant) his eldest sons and most of the English parliament. Needless to say the plan didn't work and the group were caught, tortured and executed.

Now I know this is obviously English story but I was just wondering if any other countries celebrate it for any reason.

^^those sons of a bitches/bitches should have their reproductive organs barbequed.
I hate everything with unneccesary violence on animals...its just wrong.

Dude, if I could get a big enough firework, id strap a fucking teenager to it and fire it a direction of a mosque.

turbopaln.gif

China I guess. :lol::lol::lol:.

Man, on a seperate note. No fireworks shit in Finland around December 9th is there? Only im over there for 4/5 days. :p

Hooray for china:lol: Hey im not sure about the fireworks...i dont think so. I think theyre for sale after christmas or something before new years eve becoz thats the firework shit day in Finland... :p :)

Am I the only that's tempting to say 'Guy Fucks' whenever you hear the name? And bonfire night is just a giant piss up round a fire, with pie and mushy peas (if you're a northener anyway :))

If it wasn't for all the chavy fucks finding yet more excuses to be retarded it would be a pretty awesome night indeed, my mates and I are having a party tonight with plenty of loud explody things :kickass:

I went to a fireworks display but it was lame. some people even payed £6 to get in to the field where it was. A bit of a waste when it was only about 15 minutes and I saw it perfectly well from the outside. I took some pictures though, I'll post them when I get home.