Bonus tracks?

Since Peter was in the band???? Peter create the band!!!!

I don't remember all the bonus tracks but Virus have one "Watch Out"... very groovy song :kickass:

Japanese edition has "Fuck u" as bonus track of "The Final Chapter". But it can be foun in "Hypo Destroys Wacken" & russian edition of "Hypocrisy" with "The Beginning of the End" too. Some bonus was included in japanese "The Arriva" but I don't know song's name.
They have many unlistened and interesting stuff. Xack had made a CD with it and disappeared from forum after that.

Where are you, man?

Japanese Bonus Tracks from 1994 - 2005

The Fourth Dimension - Inferior Devotes ep & The Abyss (< Also Appears on Death is Just the Beginning 3)
The Final Chapter - Fuck U (actual studio song, demo appeared on Destroys Wacken)
Hypocrisy - Elastic Inverted Visions (Demo) & Falling Through The Ground (Demo) *
Into the Abyss - Roswell '47 (Demo)
The Arrival - 2 Live MPG videos from Summer Breeze Festival (Fractured Millenium & Fire in the Sky)

* This was also demoed for a PAIN song, but did not make it.

+++ STILL WORKING ON GETTING THE FOLLOWING +++
Abducted - Strange Ways & Request Denied (both from Maximum Abduction ep)
- (don't know if any ohters exsist)
Destroys Wacken - (don't know if any bonus tracks exsist)
10 Years of Chaos and Confusion - (don't know if it exsists)
Catch 22 - Nowhere to Run (< Also Appears on Death is Just the Beginning 7) (don't know if any ohters exsist)
Virus - Watch Out (Demo) (don't know if any ohters exsist)

*** And in Hypocrisy Tradition NO Lyrics in any Japanese Release Except in Virus ***

++++++++
EDIT:
SOME Compilation Tracks:
The Abyss - on Death is Just the Beginning 3
Roswell '47 - on Death is Just the Beginning 4
Nowhere to Run - on Death is Just the Beginning 7

Nuclear Blast Festivals 2000 - Fractured Millenium, Legions Descend, Fire in the Sky & Elastic Inverted Visions
(All live from 09-25-00 in Stuttgart, Germany) ... These tracks also appear on some re-issues of Abducted

From Japanese Abducted, The 4th Deminsion (reissue) or Maxium Abduction? I have the MA ep & 4th reissue, but not the Jap. Abducted.

Rotten Flesh said:
I got these

Oh yeah, the full-length promo for Arrival has a different mix than the final version ... the Metal Maniacs issue right around the release date for Arrival has an interview w/ Peter where he talks about it.

Also, the 9 song promo for the self-titled album is completely un-mastered and is VERY noticable.