Boo

Bleeding Rose

Bleeding Rose
Nov 20, 2004
Devon, England
Hey there.

Hows it going?

Im brand new to this forum!
Im bleeding Rose and im 16 from England.

I love metal!! every kind of metal within the wide genre that we call metal.
some of my favourite bands are:
Opeth
Cradle of Filth
Darkthrone
My Dying Bride
Arch Enemy
Akercocke
you get the idea...

You guys all seem pretty sound, look forward to conversing with you all.
Bye for now.

Hails and welcomes, good to see more English Metalheads and good taste btw (coming from an MDB and Opeth Fanatic).

Bands you may want to check out (just from glancing at your likes):
Farmakon (like Opeth but more Death oriented), Illnath (Denmarks Cradle of Filth but much more agressive, singer sounds very like Dani), Watain (Raw Black Metal without the snobby attitude or dire production) and Funeral (Norwegian Doom Metal, good resembelance to older MDB but with female vocals)

Black Metal Slut said:
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Rose... and WB Slut ... havent' seen ya on the board in awhile.. i got your MSN message... to get added to your list... i bought these albums recently.. IM me when you see me on your MSN messenger...

Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Exodus - Tempo of the Damned
Old Man's Child - In Defiance of Existence
Mayhem - Demysteriis Dom Sathanas

Baletempest said:
Hails and welcomes, good to see more English Metalheads and good taste btw (coming from an MDB and Opeth Fanatic).

Bands you may want to check out (just from glancing at your likes):
Farmakon (like Opeth but more Death oriented), Illnath (Denmarks Cradle of Filth but much more agressive, singer sounds very like Dani), Watain (Raw Black Metal without the snobby attitude or dire production) and Funeral (Norwegian Doom Metal, good resembelance to older MDB but with female vocals)

Thanks alot my friend, i'll definitely check them out... or try to, we have a pretty poor amount of metal CD's available down here, can you recommend any good websites to buy those kinda Cd's from??

I dont wanna start a new post, so ill just post here, im half canadian live in dublin 15 i play guitar my fav bands:
Sabbath,Ozzy,Metallica,Testament,Megadeth,Iron maiden,Guns n Roses,Slayer,Zeppelin,deep purple....blah i could go on a lot of different stuff :)

Growler said:
I dont wanna start a new post, so ill just post here, im half canadian live in dublin 15 i play guitar my fav bands:
Sabbath,Ozzy,Metallica,Testament,Megadeth,Iron maiden,Guns n Roses,Slayer,Zeppelin,deep purple....blah i could go on a lot of different stuff :)

Welcome Growler.. I like all the bands you named... if you need recommendations for other bands let us know.. :wave: