Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Our Bootcamp series is shipping now!
http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/category/bootcamp-series

IMG_3208.jpg

Some preview tracks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Matt, do you have an account at the Corroseum forum? You should definitely post these reissues over there, those folks would eat this shit up. If you're not already aware, this board is all about old, obscure metal records. Stormspell's reissues get a lot of great press there. I've got an account and I could post it for you if you want, but you might want to have control of your own topics:

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/index.php

Hey Matt, do you have an account at the Corroseum forum? You should definitely post these reissues over there, those folks would eat this shit up. If you're not already aware, this board is all about old, obscure metal records. Stormspell's reissues get a lot of great press there. I've got an account and I could post it for you if you want, but you might want to have control of your own topics:

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/index.php

I am actually a member, but which forum would I post in? I don't want to piss anyone off posting my label stuff somewhere I shouldn't.

Hellride used to be pretty good but over the past year or so it's slowed right the fuck down. The most activity they had recently was when Gates of Slumber broke up. Ever Since Rich Walker quit 90% of the internet things just weren't the same. Shit, even the Metal-Archives board is slower than is was a couple years ago. I blame Facebook, personally

Hellride used to be pretty good but over the past year or so it's slowed right the fuck down. The most activity they had recently was when Gates of Slumber broke up. Ever Since Rich Walker quit 90% of the internet things just weren't the same. Shit, even the Metal-Archives board is slower than is was a couple years ago. I blame Facebook, personally

this is exactly it. Facebook kills a lot of forums. You can do all your one stop shopping so to say. Why post on a forum asking questions about a band when you can post on their page and get it answered by the band. Or just have open talks on your own page. I know a lot of people who used to post on forums but got tired of it and just post on facebook. So yes! Jeff I agree 100% on this.

Also because a lot of people on forum can be overbearing assholes (like yours truly) so most people would rather chat amongst their friendslists

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think we are all assholes in a way on a forum. That is what is so funny. We will fight, name call,get pissed but in person we all know it is just a forum and get along great. The average person doesn't think this way. Most people don't like debating or getting into fights online. Not me....I have co-workers and people I see at shows who have me blocked on facebook where I can't even see their postings.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I think we are all assholes in a way on a forum. That is what is so funny. We will fight, name call,get pissed but in person we all know it is just a forum and get along great. The average person doesn't think this way. Most people don't like debating or getting into fights online. Not me....I have co-workers and people I see at shows who have me blocked on facebook where I can't even see their postings.

fuck off, bob! see how easy it is, now somebody else start a fight. ;)

This is why I will never quit forums.