Bootlegs

AxemanAK

Feb 28, 2004
Hey I was wondering if Evergrey has any Boots. I have never seen any live material and I would like to see them live. Or if there are any live cds to get ahold of. Thanks!!

AxemanAK said:
Hey I was wondering if Evergrey has any Boots. I have never seen any live material and I would like to see them live. Or if there are any live cds to get ahold of. Thanks!!

You can download a live radio-show from 2003 on file sharing programs. You can also see vids from bands homepage (www.evergrey.net) and live on Progpowerusa.com (http://www.progpowerusa.com/video/Evergrey-triangle-high.zip). It's cool,

Regarding the rest, wait a week for their live album to hit the stores "a night to remember" (release Europe / USA mid-March) and then till May for the DVD from the same occasion. And buy it dammiT! :dopey: :)

I will buy it I promise. I just was wanting some rare stuff. I own all their cd's and so-on. Dream Theater hes a ton of boots and demos. I was just curoius if EG has the same.

The only thing I have besides that live show played on the radio that peza mentioned is a video of "Rulers of the Mind" from a show in Paris in Feb. 2002. (it's a fabulous video, too - I wish there were more from that show!) I also have their cover of "Rising Force," but that's not a bootleg. A quick search of the P2P network doesn't bring up anything unusual that you can't get on evergrey.net or progpowerusa.com, except for that video from Paris.

Apart from Rulers of the mind from Paris, there's another Rulers.. from Progpower01 (they play every second year) which seems to be hard to get a grip of now. It was earlier on PPs homepage but not any more. At least I can't find it. The Paris one is really good though, the other one as well..

It will probably be a lot of cool stuff on the forthcoming DVD :)

Hey all I just did a search for The Rulers of the mind vid and found

immortalvideos.com

its got a ton of vids. I just found it and am currently at work so have not tried any of them but there seems to be alot.

peza said:
Apart from Rulers of the mind from Paris, there's another Rulers.. from Progpower01 (they play every second year)

They're not playing this year. dammit. But maybe they'll at least come visit the show, if they haven't lined up a tour already.