bored and hot!

CHaRLoTTe

+ Dripping.With.Sin +
Nov 26, 2001
Limbo
clubs.yahoo.com
its...toooo... hot!!

and im very bored!!

i just thought i would share that with you all!!!

someone, entertain me, pleeeeeeeeeassssssseeee!! heheh! :p

CHaRLoTTe said:
its...toooo... hot!!

and im very bored!!

i just thought i would share that with you all!!!

someone, entertain me, pleeeeeeeeeassssssseeee!! heheh! :p

I'm bored and hot also.

I doubt I can entertain you though, I need entertaining too...we should get pretty people to dance for us, that might work...;)

YaY well done you! i would of got my results today, but erm yeah i never got to taking the exams!! ooooops!! ahh well shit happens, i got my direction in life!!

*does a dance for your results and hands you a freshly squeezed orange juice* :Spin:

Thank you :)

So what is your direction in life?? If you don't mind me asking? I don't have one...i don't want to go to Uni....I don't want o grow up!! waaaaaaaaaah! :cry:

Anyway....

Mmmmmm, orange juice :D *sssssllluuurrrp*

*hands you a vodka and coke"

kittie_bread said:
Thank you :)

So what is your direction in life?? If you don't mind me asking? I don't have one...i don't want to go to Uni....I don't want o grow up!! waaaaaaaaaah! !:cry:

Anyway....

Mmmmmm, orange juice :D *sssssllluuurrrp*

*hands you a vodka and coke"

hehe i was like that a few months ago! buuuuut, Ive just started becoming a goth/alternative/fetish whatever you wanna lable it model! ive done a few photoshoots, got some money for it, so who knows! if that fucks up, erm i dunno probably retail work! :)

i dont wanna grow up either, its all a bit shit this getting older milarky!! :erk:

*sips on her vodka and coke!* mmm if only! could do with a vodka!

Ooooh! cool! I'm guessing your avatar is a picture of you?? If so you're very pretty, and have the coolest hair :D Good luck with the modelling!

I'm so not growing up, I'm moving in with Peter Pan...that sounded kind of sinister, but you knew what i was getting at! :p

peter pan.. ey!! hehehe :Smug:

hehe yeah the avatar is moi!! *blush* thankies! :)

Good Luck with peter, tho make sure wendy dont find out!!

god i really need to get out more!! :p

Yeah, i should probably be in bed too, I've been up since 6:45 (for my results) but im stoooopid, so I'll deprive myself of some more sleep and stay on the pc for a bit longer, hehe.

aaaaaaaarrrgh, i washed my hair earlier tonight and now its gone all frizzy.....frizzeeeeeeeeeee.... :(