Borky live this summer

Originally posted by Tyr
For various reasons , there will be no american tour for this album.
It's quite clear that the tour-planning for Empiricism was lacking , and now its really not enough time to work out an american tour this summer. We thought we could perhaps delay the tour until November , but we found that working on the new album in the last two months of this year would be the correct priority for us.
We'll spend Jan-feb ++ in the studio , and we target April or August for the release , hopefully worldwide. Touring will start shortly thereafter.

We're looking at the Milwaukee Metal Fest in July , which will be our only appearance stateside this time 'round. This is however , still uncertain.

Europe will see alot more of us this time than the Americans will , we're adding a few more festivals to our plans , and there will be a European tour in October. I'll give an update on that later on.

Our web-site is almost finished , just a few more days now :)

Tyr

I'm curious about the new website. The old one has been down for too long already.

I hope I'll finally get the chance to see Borknagar live. But I'm optimistic that they will come to my hometown in the course of their autumn tour. :)