Born of Fire - AW reincanrnated with a new style?!

I dont even know if I can imagine all the politics that goes on within a label. Its got to be a lot of pressure sometimes huh?

good because that name sucks. lol

my guess is that they originally wanted to call themselves "Born" but were slapped with copyrights laws on that name, so they did what Rhapsody did and just added "of fire" to the end. OH EM GEE will that tune that was up end up on the abigail williams full-length? time will tell

my guess is that they originally wanted to call themselves "Born" but were slapped with copyrights laws on that name, so they did what Rhapsody did and just added "of fire" to the end. OH EM GEE will that tune that was up end up on the abigail williams full-length? time will tell

that song absolutely has no place on our new record style wise.

Did Born of Fire release an album? I'm loving Burning Bridges and I want to add it to my collection and check out any other songs.

Born Of Fire was a band I had going from 2007 til 2008 and had common members with Abigail Williams. Actually the drummer and bass player were members of BOF first and when it dissolved then became members of AW. We put the band on hold because we got signed to Roadrunner records and then were dropped a few months later before we even recorded an album. The song "Burning Bridges" was the song that started it all I guess you could say and was composed by myself with piano added by Ellyllon in early 2007.

Right now we have been working on new Born Of Fire songs and hope to have a completed album for 2010, no label in mind, just doing it for the music. The lineup is currently Mike Wilson playing lead guitar, Thomas Haywood (Plaguehammer) on drums, and myself doing guitar, vocals, and keyboard programming.