Borrowed Time - Fog in the Valley 7", coming this Fall!

Jean-Pierre

Son of The Bitch
Jun 27, 2004
Detroit, MI
301601_927708198428_25713907_39280224_7096999_n.jpg

The cooling winds have blown in, and the tempest force has lifted, it's memory held in crystalline mist both literal and illusory. All that's left after the deluge is a daunting fog in the valley.

Fall is here, ripe weather for putting out some vinyl! With help from Flo (of Thrash Attack! zine fame) and his label Dying Victims Productions, Borrowed Time is releasing it's first material as a fully functioning, stage burning band.

Keep in mind, this material isn't for the modern power metal crowd, you won't find polish or perfection. What you will find is a real Heavy Metal band laying their influences bare, Rock or not, spring boarded from a devoted passion to the sounds of old Heavy Metal. Hellraisers and hellcats looking for the dirty fire of bands like Savage (UK) and more off the wall NWOBHM such as Marquis de Sade need look no further.

We're not letting the cat all the way out of the bag, but here's the flip side: No, literally, here's the flip side: Midnight Tygers!

Dying%20Victims%20Productions_.jpg

I sent you a PM through Shadow Kingdom a while back about getting a shirt and demo, but never heard back. Do you still have any available?

Yeah, I was all out, sorry if I didn't reply, don't mean to be flaky... But now it's on a pro-pressed cd from Sarlacc Productions, I'm offering a shirt and cd for 15 plus shipping.