BOSS HM-2, Japan or Taiwan model?

bogii

Jan 7, 2004
Well so, I´m about to buy this "holy grail" of death metal sound and was wondering which version I should get.

Actually, I want to know which version was used on RTC, as well as in the old sunlight studio.

I remember reading somewhere about Swanö and the guys in Bloodbath being very picky about what they used for the guitar when they recorded RTC. (They used the same brand of battery in the pedals as was used on a certain Entombed record and so on).

If this is true, then they surely must have been picky about what version to use as well.

So Japan made, or Taiwan made...

Which is it?

:zombie:

Thanks for replying but it would be nice if you wrote like... resources for this information.
How do you know it´s japan made? Were did you here it from?

Thanks

No not blind...but i thought this would help...anyways get the japanese...as the others said in this thread....

Thanks for your help.
But the thing is, I don´t want to know which one is "the best"... I want to know which one was used to record those classic albums.... cuz im a nerd.

(Maybe i´ll have to try sending a pm to Dan or something..)
No not ebay, to much hassle... I live in sweden, so I dont want to pay for the shipment from usa.

Anyway, I see the taiwan version all the time in stores around here.... The jap seems rare tho.

råkk on