Boston bomb blast

Saw this today, scary shit. Sounds like the bombing was timed out to coinside with the average runner reaching the finish line, this could have gone worse.

Edited to add that I just saw some of the pictures and it's much worse than I was originally lead to believe. Damn.

Horrible news. A terrible day worldwide - 37 dead in Iraq from a spate of bombings and now this terrible event in Boston too.

Thoughts & prayers with all those affected.

What the fuck happened there? So far the only thing I've read (aside from Czech news) is the Alex Jones conspiracy crap.

What's going on? I heard this morning that there's been a bombing in Boston, but that's all I know.

Officials are not saying much. Mostly they are asking for tips so they can investigate. Pretty much almost everything said on Television yesterday was wrong. So you didn't miss any important details. There was a press conference today and I think there might be another one tomorrow but it is expected that not much new information will be released any time soon.

3658_531514830222900_1203634659_n.jpg

Officials are not saying much. Mostly they are asking for tips so they can investigate. Pretty much almost everything said on Television yesterday was wrong. So you didn't miss any important details. There was a press conference today and I think there might be another one tomorrow but it is expected that not much new information will be released any time soon.

Thanks. So someone bombed a marathon, right? That's pretty messed up. :( I mean I hate runners just as much as the next guy, but I'd rather just stay out of the way than try to kill them all!

Is it not a terrorist attack after all?

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!! THOSE ASSHOLES WERE FROM CECHNYA, NOT FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BUTTHOLE OF THE WORLD!!!

You probably got it even before I'd written it. Unlike all those dumbasses on Twitter, they make me sick, seriously. And I don't even have a Twitter account, fuck it.

I hate to admit it, but most Americans are bad with geography. Many can't even point to the capital of their own state, let alone tell the difference between one country and another.

I'm not excluding myself, I don't even know where I am right now.:)

Our world is a dangerous place to live in..let's work for One World.
Heard in the news..the cops nabbed the two suspects...