Boston, MA show 7/19/03

XFactor42

May 29, 2001
upstate NY
www.openupandsay.com
Anyone in the upstate New York area (as far North as Albany and surrounding areas and as far South as Poughkeepsie/surrounding areas) interested in travelling as a group to see the Opeth/Porcupine Tree gig in Boston on Saturday July 19th? I figure it'd be cheaper if a bunch of people went, plus going on a weekend you (hopefully) don't have to worry about getting up the next day.

Get in touch w/me directly at lawford42@juno.com if you want to sort something out. All are welcome.

fuck fuck fuck i don't wanna see light Opeth, if it was hard opeth with some metal bands on the bill i'd be down like a clown, charlie brown

There is no friggin' way that I am the ONLY Opeth/Porcupine Tree fan in the Hudson Valley!! I live in Saugerties NY, so anyone in the Kingston/New Paltz/Highland/Poughkeepsie/Staatsburg/Rhinebeck/Red Hook area that wants to go, get in touch. Ditto for anyone in the Albany/Capital Region since that's where I'm departing from.

This will be the third time Opeth has been through the U.S. this year, so it's a safe bet it'll be a while before they're here again. And Porcupine tree will be a great band to see live, so why miss out?