I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on
I won't let go 'till it bleeds

You don't need to bother
I don't need to be, yeah
I'll keep slipping farther
But once I hold on, once I hold on
I'll never live down my disease"

ino - I understand you're new here, but maybe there's a couple things you need to be educated on. Firstly, check the top of the forum main page. See the bit that says who the forum moderator is? Yep, that's right. It's me. If pceptimus was 'trolling' as you so wildly claim, then I'd do something about it. He's actually posting some of his lyrics for appraisal of the board (although I will concede that he could have made that clearer in the post - you hear me, Pceptimus?).
Secondly, trolls deliberately post insulting or argumentative threads to cause trouble - which actually seems to describe your 'asshole' post rather well, doesn't it?
Thirdly, if I was 'mallcore', I'm sure I wouldn't be working for this site writing reviews (go and check the reviews section - all the reviews on the first page from 'Devolved - Technologies' upwards are my latest). I don't think you'll find too many 'mallcore' peeps who are into Anaal Nathrakh. Pceptimus isn't mallcore either, although I should hardly have to tell you that seeing as you can apparently immediately tell people's musical preferences by one, non-self-referential post on a forum.
Fourthly, to answer your question 'what the fuck am I doing here ?????' - well, you're clearly not making any friends or acting like a welcoming member of the Ultimate Metal community, are you?
Peace.

Actually, I'm with you - no need for that whatsoever.
These some of your own lyrics? Very not bad! I'll have to find some way of recording the riffs I've been coming up with lately and play them to ya....

hey thanx dude not my words corey taylors(#8 slipknot) song called bother for the spiderman movie a realy good acustic song i will bring it up town on sat for u to hear dude you might like it its a side to him never seen before....

Ino you are new here so i will ignore your comments for now....

secondley:

ino - I understand you're new here, but maybe there's a couple things you need to be educated on. Firstly, check the top of the forum main page. See the bit that says who the forum moderator is? Yep, that's right. It's me. If pceptimus was 'trolling' as you so wildly claim, then I'd do something about it. He's actually posting some of his lyrics for appraisal of the board (although I will concede that he could have made that clearer in the post - you hear me, Pceptimus?).

here here but still not my lyrics.. i will make that clear right now but i did think they where worth posting they where not ment to cause trouble but some people like to pick random posts and post argumentative comments on them in order to make themselves look big....

trolling i think not ....

ino:

__hr_01.gif