bought my bass multi FX prcessor today

Stormbringer

Sid Vicious Reincarnation
Apr 18, 2001
Vienna
and it rrrrrrrrrrrrrrocks!
but the hell of a manual...

mr demaio, i'm coming! :D
oh! damn! he uses a plektrum and i my fingers...

i got the ZOOM BFX-708, according to the shop this is one of the best available - and it costs as much as a johnson stratocaster imitation... it got 60 different effects so i'm just torturing the neighbors all day muahahahaha
it's really as much fun as playing the bass itself!

Sounds cool Stormbringer! :)

If you're interested, here's a link to the info page of my unit. Mine's about 10 yrs old now, but it's still almost exactly the same.

ART Nightbass page

Constantine: Have you tried adjusting your Windows Mixer settings? I have found that with my processor, I have to turn the input level WAY down in Windows to avoid overdriving the sound card. Just a thought.....

Cheers!

i can record stuff (anything) on my processor, edit the FX, programme FX, it has one normal pedal and two huge keys for the feet to switch FX, an amp sim and three buttons to adjust the sound and probably it can even cook but i havent found out yet...

708 huh?
How big is the difference between 708 and 707?
And how much did you pay for it?

The guitar version of 707, GFX-707, give out a decent sound with direct recording (because of the amp simulation). It's not POD but oh well...

I've been thinking to get either guitar POD or that Zoom BFX-707 for bass, but can't decide. First I should make up my mind if I want to concentrate on bass or guitar...:confused:

i paid 2.800,- ATS for it eddy, i dunno what thats in finnmark....
1 GBP ~ 25 ATS
1 USD ~ 16 ATS
to give you a hint, but we'll have that *censored* *censored* *censored* euro soon anyway...

i REALLY can recommend the BFX-708, it rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
*stillnotreadthemanual*

:lol: