Bought my first Vintersorg CD!

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
I went to the Virgin Megastore today and bought my first Vintersorg album. I bought Odenmarkens Son (I wanted Cosmic Genesis, but this one the last Vintersorg CD on the shelf). I'm listening to it now and I'm blown away. I must confess I was a bit intimidated from buying a Vintersorg CD earlier because it's in Swedish, but I'm glad I bought it today.

It still bothers me slightly that I can't understand what Vintersorg is saying, though.

Eeeeexcellent choice. I'm much more fond of the Swedish albums, personally. There was a big translation project going on here at this forum, but I don't know if the threads go back that far anymore.

sure they do! Just check ém out Belial, and you´ll be even happier... :D

-phyros ( happy the more ppl that buys Vintersorg CD´s, beacuse that means money for the artist himself! )

Great! :)
I bought Till Fjälls a while ago, and was blown away too. I also have some problems with the language, my Swedish skills aren't helping much, but I keep trying to understand... :)

Ödemarkens Son was my first too. Haven't got any others yet :|

well I ordered Cosmic Genesis from emp over a month ago but it hasn't arrived yet, maybe it takes some extra time 'cause we made quite a big order, total of 180€
and c.o.d may increase the time aswell. But we didn't get any credit card :/

My first was Cosmic Genesis, which is great and I just recently got Till Fjälls which is also good, even tho I have the same language problem as Z (only worse). I will be buying the rest soon too.