Bournemouth Gig 06-06-06!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
For you southerners Biomechanical will be playing as main support to Akercoke on...

June 6th 2006-The Opera House Bournemouth

Gonna be a Metal night:headbang:

Thomsonfly doesn't fly from Paris to Bournemouth anymore after the 20th of march. They were the only ones. We're already going to miss Pitchshifter on the 26th in Portsmouth, and now we're fucked for the 'chanicals. FUCK ! FUCK >.< ! FUUUUUUUUCK :'-(

Michel said:
Thomsonfly doesn't fly from Paris to Bournemouth anymore after the 20th of march. They were the only ones. We're already going to miss Pitchshifter on the 26th in Portsmouth, and now we're fucked for the 'chanicals. FUCK ! FUCK >.< ! FUUUUUUUUCK :'-(

That is crap:(

Just realised they'll be playing on 06/06/06 :devil:

\m/></\ EVAHL !

I need a teleportation device. Maybe I'll start the Help emmbob & Michel go to Bournemouth and stay there for a night without spending a month's salary worth in travel and hotels Foundation.

Heres the poster:headbang:

akercockeweb.jpg

http://www.operahouse.co.uk

Michel said:
\m/></\ EVAHL !

I need a teleportation device. Maybe I'll start the Help emmbob & Michel go to Bournemouth and stay there for a night without spending a month's salary worth in travel and hotels Foundation.
If you need cheap accommodation, check out travel lodges in the area. if you go online you can get a room for £10 a night!

jackchimono said:
If you need cheap accommodation, check out travel lodges in the area. if you go online you can get a room for £10 a night!

That's cheap!

Hey dudes

Just to say it was an excellent night in Bournemouth,

It was all good other than the dressing rooms were miles away so we were in danger of doing the Spinal Tap thing ('Rock and Roll!!!'):)

Cheers to Akercocke for being so cool with all the bands and all the fans who supported us on the night,

Also best wishes to the singer from Minion that didn't make it due to serious illness

It was also nice to have Jon back on the stage .:headbang: