box set

defaced angel

New Metal Member
Dec 10, 2003
i know my christmas money is going to go to the cd collection and i am a huge fan of danzig and i was wondering whether i should buy the misfits box set or all the misfit (danzig) albums i could find

defaced angel said:
i know my christmas money is going to go to the cd collection and i am a huge fan of danzig and i was wondering whether i should buy the misfits box set or all the misfit (danzig) albums i could find

What about the box that Slayer just released; 'Soundtrack To The Apocalypse'. I bought that one a couple of days ago. It contains 4 cd's and 1 dvd. There's some stuff in it that I had already, but I think it's a great thing to have. especially the 'unreleased' bonus tracks, the dvd with 'stuff you've never seen', 'stuff you've never heard before' and the live-cd from 2002 with Dave Lomabardo!

About your question, I personally prefer the Misfits (with Glenn Danzig), I'm not very fond of Danzig (the band), so I would go for the Misfits Box Set.

What about an S.O.D. box set? Wouldn't that be a great idea? I would buy it for sure!!! :headbang:

i dont really like motorhead or slayer im a black/death metal fan i cant explain why i dont really like motorhead i kind of like slayer but lets focus on the misfits

Yo Defaced Witegurl,

Chek Id, I Gosa Chrizmaz Ideea Fo Ya, Yawl Shudd Bi Awl Da M.o.d. / S.o.d. Cds (iv Yawl Ain Gos Emm Awl Yed) Haha Chek Ids Evanz Iv Yawl Awlreda Gos Em Bidem Againz - Showe Yawl Suppot Dat Yawl Gos Da Luv Fo Da Chrizmaz Seesun - Werd!

Yo Martha Stewart Holidaye Shoppun Homie.........

- Da N.w.p.!

yo nwp if you like guys thats cool but i dont, so dont get confused i have my own lady and my family are border hoppers from a small country of el salvador but in esance all "americans" are border hoppers except the native americans and we is legal

defaced angel said:
but i only have earth ad and i was wondering if i should buy the box set or all the cds

I would buy the box first if Earth AD is the only one you have, you can always go back and buy the cds later, its a good set, every song Misfits ever released is on it plus one that was never released, also it has a good(but short)little history of the band by Eerie Von:hotjump:

defaced angel said:

Get the Misfits Box set. Its definietly worth it. I bought the Slayer one, and its the same stuff i already have just repackaged. The Misfits one is definietly worth the $$$$ :headbang:

I'm thinking of getting this too. The 'problem' is that I have a lot of Misfits-albums already and this box-set is rather expensive. Does this really add something to your collection? I have both the Metallica Live Shit Box set(first and second edition) and Slayers' Soundtrack To The Apocalypse Box set. I like those ones.

the box set is on 4 cds the (collection 1&2), (legacy of brutality, evilive, earth ad,) (some sessions with different versions to some songs)and (static age)