BRACE YOUSELVES LONDON - ITS my dying bride and support are LACUNA COIL!!!!

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok its 27th April and i got my ticket today :hotjump: i went to Resurection records and saw a sign saying My Dying Bride and lacuna coil underneath it. anyway i asked the man if he was sure lacuna coil would be supporting, he said he'd phoned up Century Media this morning and they confirmed it. im still don't believe it until i see them, i mean god forbid were meant to support Opeth (not that i cared much) and anyway get your tickets now!!!

did i mention i love lacuna coil and have wanted to see them for ages? hmn no one cares i suppose. oh and MDB are plain alright, a few great/brilliant/superb (dreadful hours is a drug and im adicted) albums and they think theyre the dogs bollocks :p (wow 2 great bands, and maybe another to come :err:)

anyway who's coming?

Originally posted by TheMindzI
Where is it going to take place? And where can I get a ticket? And for how much? :) I guess I'll be at this one..

yeah with all the excitement i forgot to say those things. ok its at The Mean Fidler (LA2) 27th April as i said and its a mere and disgustingly cheap £10!!! get your tickets from LA1 which is if you dont know right next to Tottenham Court Road station and theres loads of gay night posters plastered all over it, and thats where you buy your tickets from. theres a board outside telling you other dates as well for other bands. and i'll see you there, still 3 months to go, but tickets could sell out quicker if a band like Akercocke or something are 3rd support, thats just a guess though :)

Originally posted by Demonspell
Transparent...I also love The Dreadful Hours too much, it's rapidly become my favorite MDB album of them all...

yeah its getting better with each listen, i love the way the first song (dreadful hours) just sounds like rain at the beginning and the whole of it actually. if anyones got Solace Denied's album notice how the riff in the first song sounds like the riff in MDB's 2nd song on The Angel & The Dark River :err: