braodn you beared son of a bietch !

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I want to li8ck helverte kriegs ass hole as Mai,e.a pisses on my chest! She;s fucking fune, yet some dude named kOlz is banging the fuck out of her brains. Totalyy decimating her punani with in an i nch of it;s exiutence! I wish I was that manb of dplenor, stanfing befor eher as a RFmabo, having her slurp my ione invh man, as Nad stood at the aft taking snapshots of the priceedings. Nopw listen here goof man, we're listeing to the laytest Katatonia, does that makes us Metal!!! Hey fucks. we listened to Krallice before a band of fafhgots tnoguht, that gives us some street cfre4de!!! Now Brandon I apologize for lieaving that extensvive messgqa eon your phoe toinognith,. me aqnd Mike were drunk out of our wits listening to heavy metbnulll. Please forgive us and be our friend, Fuck kikes, niggersm chinks, spicd, and all and all that shit, I see the bright lights, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its violent nhere fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I l voe you!!!

Ho;ld on Mike wnatzs to say somethins...

goodnight, im fuckin gtired from LL THIS SHIT. QUICK QUOTE FROM JERRY ' i love helvekireg tits"
thNK YOU GOOD NIG TPERICINGS:zombie:

my Facebook account is littered with jerry tagging all my pictures of friends that are slightly on the darker color scale ... as Ali. :lol:

is helveteKrieg the chica that was with you guys at HCIII??? ... :lol:

I have the best voice mail ever.

Jerry, "Hey here's mike"

Mike, "Hey what's up? *10 sec pause* Oh this is is a message?"

Here sums up mine

*Jerry talking about fucking Mikael*
*Talks about facebook*
*Mentions drinking monster and red bull and listening to Heavy Metal*

Jerry, "Here's Mike"

Mike, "Hello. *10 second pause* Oh this is a message?.... What's up? *2 second pause* Toronto Matt hung up on us!! Can you believe the gall of that guy!!?"

*Mike says bye*
Jerry, "fuck my pals!"

Mike's tagging of one of my Facebook photos was hilarious, as was Jerry asking "WTF?" on the most recent note I had on there.

What was that "WTF?" about?

so Jerry's voice sounds like Spicolli ... true Cali Valley boy ... who would have guessed :lol:

I'm still trying to figure who the fuck Makayla is. :p

n13737717_43317552_9080.jpg

More likely to be remembered from...

n636401553_681354_5246.jpg

Anyhow, I recant my comments. They were completely boorish and uncalled for. No lady deserves to be objectified in such a manner. [/Chi-Reborn]