Brave Yester Days & Bloodbath?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Travis, when you're gonne show us these?? I can't wait to see them, so maybe after Wacken?

Bloodbathmovieposter.jpg

Damn....That's WAY cool Travis!!!!!! YEah!!

It's a poster, right!? FuckinA I want that poster!! That's the cd in corner, right?? (from the discription I heard). It's a little too small to really see that corner pic too well (at least on this computer at home), but man, it's wicked! Email me the GIANT size, ok travis!
:)
Can't wait!! I haven't heard any of the tracks of this, can't wait. I need to bang my head bloody these days and I guess this deathmetal will do the trick. Thanks for the cool Friday morning surprise! !

Or, is that whole thing the cd cover?? and the cover itself is like a horror movie poster?

Details Trav!

Killer, man.

I'm assuming the cd cover in at the bottom right. Are those the band member's faces? If so, that's awesome. I too would love to see that in a bigger size

Hi Nebs!

Yeh I think so too that the cover is just the corner. It's the probably the ad (poster) that is showing here.

I heard Mikael describing the cover a while back, as looking like Kiss' Dynasty cover (with the 4 shots) of them ...as corpses!! hehehe

btw, you should hear Mikael saying "Dynasty", with his accent it's precious. Sounds so lovely whoda think he's talking corpsetalk.
;-)

I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHOS WHICH CORPSE IN THE PIC. YET! (ha)

(don't tell me) I have to notice it when I see it BIG pic.

TRAVIS.. wake up, it's 6:30 AM there ... WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Originally posted by redblueyes
I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHOS WHICH CORPSE IN THE PIC. YET! (ha)

(don't tell me) I have to notice it when I see it BIG pic.

TRAVIS.. wake up, it's 6:30 AM there ... WAKE UP!!!!!!!

:D
Yeah dude wake up and give us a huge pic, like wallpaper size! That would make my year! When is this badboy coming out?

Originally posted by Seems like Trav
official bloodbath site...

eek2.gif

WHAT!?

newtonguesmile.gif

What a good fkn morning I am having.
biglaugha.gif

biglaugha.gif

biglaugha.gif

It never occured to me there would be an official bloodbath site.

TRAVIS... cool picture, even if its' tiny. I'll check your site 3 times a day now.

Awesome, thanks for the link. I'll keep checkin it.

BTW, Travis.. have you heard the tracks yet?