Bravo, she killed 3 jawas.

What's up with all the women in this friggin' war?

1. First it was that superhero girl from West Virginia, what's her name. This so-called "Hero" was driving a truck, stupidly got ambushed, taken prisoner, helped out of an enemy hospital by a doctor who actually did all the dangerous stuff, and returned to her unit. For this, she was called a hero. Personally, I call her incompetant, and unworthy of any title except "stupid."

2. Next, we have Lynndie England, the villainess of the war. Photographed enjoying the humiliation of enemy prisoners, she was arrested and made the centre of a scandal that the hippy liberal bolsheviks will use against America for the next generation. In reality, Lynndie was the true heroine, dutifully punishing these Iraqi terrorists, murderers, and torturers.

3. Women mudwrestlers were scandalised. Why? They were doing precisely what women at the front are supposed to do: Entertain the real soldiers, the MEN.

4. Now we have this bitch who smoked three jawas and gets the silver star. I'm surprised Dickhead Durbin hasn't tried to get her arrested for manslaughter.

Tell me, why is this the Womens' War?

Jurched

Necro,,,that is bad ass - just like some southern folk to be good sharpshooters like that...