Break The Cycle cover

Gounn

Oct 21, 2007
Hi guys here`s a cover of break the Cycle :kickass:
and we dont wear wigs lol :lol:

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_D-EUOHrk[/ame]

:headbang:

I have to admit that this cover is less a success than the others, for few reasons :

- the solo intro is really hard to play (Bart, you're a killer !) and you've got small problems.
- this song without others instruments is nude, as a consequence, mistakes sounds more...
- Other solos during the song are quite difficult too

But another good cover ! I would be proud to play guitar like you (I don't play guitar in reality :p)
Continue your hard work and, having fun between friends.

je c que tu parle francais, donc tien... merci pour ton commentaire constructif! je tien a te dire que nous faison de notre mieux :p en touka merci de tes observations!

Good cover. Good playing.

Gotta agree about the other instruments missing though. Kinda sounds like a trainwreck at times :p

nice cover les gars ....haa!!! jveu les tab de bass .....hey bart i have a question its been a little while that you announce de bass tab book.....im still waiting for it ...chek that cover .....imagine this with bass ......beautifull.....keep rocking quo vadis youre the proud of quebec

haa la je comprend ske tu voulais dire Dom :p vous etes vraiment nice les gars chaque cover que vs faites c toujours plus hutt!!lachez surtout pas vs juste trop nice!! :p ... rock on !!:headbang:

haa la je comprend ske tu voulais dire Dom :p vous etes vraiment nice les gars chaque cover que vs faites c toujours plus hutt!!lachez surtout pas vs juste trop nice!! :p ... rock on !!:headbang:

Hey! It's really cool to hear you guys covering this song. It's one of my personal favorites! Good job! You have the right notes but some of the runs have odd note groupings like 5 or 7 notes per beat as opposed to the standard multiples of 3 or 4 notes ber beat. The note grouping indications are the numbers you sometimes see over the notes in question.
Keep it up nd get ready for the new material!
-b