Breakcore/Chaotic Hardcore

acid0000

New Metal Member
Dec 28, 2009
Check out new breakcore/chaotic hardcore album.

Airborne Drumz - Fuck Tha Void (2009)
http://www.myspace.com/airbornedrumz

1261340451_airborne_drumz_fuck_tha_void_front.jpg

About album.
I always wanted to mix electronic and instrumental music together. Like the person who has experience in both stages. I decided to make the 3rd album. The most agressive, emotional and chaotic in breakcore. I wanted to go thru it as an underground musician and leave it in my past.

Yeah! The main idea was the emotions, the chaotic in electronic music, and in breakcore. Like, I listened a lot of electronica and even breakcore but it was usually too straight. The structure inside 2nd wave breakcore and jungle was really complex but not the whole picture. There was a lot of rhythm emotions in instrumental music(chaotic hardcore/violance/deathcore), like even the drum line without melody showed it. I wanted to bring it to electronics and I started.
The 1st track was "Fuck Rambo" and when I 1st time played it on gig I realized that it was the sickest shit I've ever heard and I just gotta make the whole album. I kept going write tracks. I played gigs. I spoke with musicians 'bout sound. I made it better and better. Step by step until I was finish it.

The name of an album.
Man, few words 'bout that time of my life. I worked f'ing 40 hours per week to survive in this f'ing megapolis, so, I had only 3 hours per day to write music and only 2 weekends to go somewhere to play. It took me 1 month to write each track and I spent all my free time doing it. I just lived this album. I breathed it.
It took 1 year to write it. And almost 1 year I played these tracks on gigs. Sometimes, I had few gigs to play on weekends, one after another. Like I went to some city, played gig, then went back to Moscow, worked the whole week, and then went to another city on next weekends. I was exhausted, I was sick many times. I spent all my money to equipment, tickets, and other stuff and didn't got anything back. It is fucking pain of underground, man. The shit many underground musician feel.

When you travel and play gigs you have a lot of emotions and a lot of new feelings. But you can't share them with anyone 'cause when you live this way you don't have close friends. So, all you have is isolation and void, man. And, this is the name of album.

P.S.
Many people say that you spend money or time making music. I could definitely say - you spend your life making music. So, listen to it loud, man, it's 2 years of my life.

Download :D