BREAKLOSE to support ANATHEMA in paris [28th of may]

no shit ? hehe !! My glory day man :)

Well,

Anyone coming to the Anathema gig is invited to attend the metal fest at La Locomotive (100 meters away from La Boule Noire) which is occuring the same day but earlier in the afternoon (begins at 4.30 P.M), so you can attend both the fest and the Anathema gig :

fly-m-rfs-fest1-V3.jpg

tickets there : http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/show.asp?...c1dbb21&AID=&Origin=FnacAff&TTL=100420041158#

The first one i hear speaking louder than we play, I go down in the pit and smash his skull to pieces with the neck of me bass.
Hey, Sopel gave us a good reason to play plugged though, we won't hear the drunk bastards standing in the back at the bar and making fun of the gay non-metal band.

are you gay :cry:

:cry:

(runs away, slams the door and refuses to get to paris)

anyway, who's idea is it to organise all these things on a friday huh? i've no clue if i'll be able to make it :erk:

cedarbreed said:
The first one i hear speaking louder than we play, I go down in the pit and smash his skull to pieces with the neck of me bass.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
i already started talking

siderea said:
(runs away, slams the door and refuses to get to paris)

anyway, who's idea is it to organise all these things on a friday huh? i've no clue if i'll be able to make it :erk:
just do it!!! join us for a nice weekend in paris

i'd love to, but i'm on a traineeship then, normally i'll have to work till 5 something... so i dunno if i'll be able to get in paris on time. we'll see.
:(