Breedlove Passport D20 and Blackstar HT-110 1x10 cab

TRA

Just another nobody
Feb 17, 2009
I prefer these to be picked up locally, but will ship if the pricing works out. I'm in zip code 60007 (Elk Grove Village/Schaumburg), IL area. Make me an offer.

Breedlove Passport D20 FS: A couple of minor blems, but a solid playing guitar. It needs a setup and new strings as it sat in a case for an entire long/dry winter (with a in case humidifier). There is a bit of buzz that popped up at the high-e 13th fret. The high-e frets out at the 13th fret, but is fine on the 14th. Odd issue. Google the reviews for this guitar. Full scale neck, but 7/8th sized body. Really comfy for folks who are used to the smaller body of an electric or are just smaller in stature. It's a really surprising sounding guitar.

Breedlove pic

Blackstar HT-110 1x10 16ohm cab: Sounds great. It really great shape other than a small snag in the grill cloth. Never taken out of my house and I bought it new.

Blackstar pic

Acceptable trades:

ISO cab (Jet City, Randall, or Axetrak) or API Lunchbox (DB25): I realize that there may be some discrepancies in values as far as trading is concerned. These are two items on my wish list that the sales of my items may fund (partially or in total).