BRET MICHAELS: 'A Beautiful Soul' Lyric Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The official lyric video for POISON frontman Bret Michaels's new solo single, "A Beautiful Soul", can be seen below. The song was made available digitally on April 1. Michaels performed "A Beautiful Soul" on the April 2 edition of "Oprah's Lifeclass". "A Beautiful Soul" lyrics: Woke up this morning had these thoughts running through my head Words I wish I told you things I wish I'd said, now I hope it's not too late and if that door should close I need you to know... I'll miss your beautiful soul It's the way you look it's the way you breathe It's the sexy things you whisper in my ear When you lay your body down on me I love your eyes and I love your face You love me on my best days forgave my worst mistakes This could all be over in the blink of an eye So now I'm asking you to give us one more try To give us one more try, yeah Shine on fallen angel Shine on me And find your way home Find your way home Shine on fallen angel Shine on me You'll always be my beautiful soul So let's get down to the heart of the matter We may be cracked but we're not shattered We are fixable, so don't let go You see I could have said this and I should have said that But the way I feel as a matter of fact is you're incredible I was such a fool If this is really over Before it said and done I need you to know You will always be the one Always, always Shine on fallen angel Shine on me And find your way home Find your way home Shine on fallen angel Shine on me You'll always be my beautiful soul It's so simple girl why can't we see I want you and you want me Want me, want me too Standing there in a crowded room Our eyes speak but our lips don't move You're looking at me just looking at you We walked outside in the pouring rain Soaking wet I still feel the same You're beautiful and everything you do Shine on fallen angel Shine on me And find your way home Find your way home Shine on fallen angel Shine on me You'll always be my beautiful soul Shine on fallen angel Shine on me And find your way home Shine on fallen angel Shine on me You'll always be my beautiful soul Woke up this morning had these thoughts running through my head Words I wish I told you things I wish I'd said [End of lyrics] Bret Michaels is a multiplatinum global superstar who has turned his passion for music into a multi-faceted brand that encompasses record breaking touring sales, reality TV stardom, legendary songs that have sold over 32 million records, product endorsements as well as being a devoted philanthropist, all supported and followed by three generations of loyal fans. Rising to fame as the front man of POISON, one of rock's most iconic and enduring bands, he helped define the rock-n-roll scene on the Sunset Strip. POISON's massive success includes selling over 30 million records worldwide and numerous hit singles. Bret's solo career has charted its own course with multiple solo albums. His last album, "Custom Built", topped the charts, reaching #1 on Billboard's Hard Rock list. His new CD "Bret Michaels: Jammin With Friends" was released in June 2013 and features a myriad of legendary artists, who just happen to be great friends of Bret's. The album contributors comprise a who's who list, including Joe Perry (AEROSMITH), Loretta Lynn, Jimmy Buffett, Ace Frehley (KISS), Michael Anthony (VAN HALEN) and members of LYNYRD SKYNYRD, to name a few.

bretmichaelsbeautifulsoulsinglecover.jpg

More...