Brexit

MikeyZ

Nothing but trouble.
Dec 26, 2015
Cypress, California
So is Brexit an asset or a liability for the ladies locking down that UK tour we've all been hearing about?

Certainly booking airfare, transportation and lodging will work to the ladies' benefit. But any gains realized in getting there may be offset by the liability of being paid in British pounds.

As for me, flying to London to see TIMS is sounding a lot more attractive than driving to Tarzana. And I'm less than an hour's drive from most of their venues.

Don't mind me. The board's been thin for a few weeks, and I'm just doing my part to stir up trouble.

Cheers
MikeyZ

England is still in the European Union for at least the next two years while it negotiates and works towards officially leaving the sinking union ship, so I think all tours for the next two years roughly should be fine.

They'll also obviously be fine after that too.

England is still in the European Union for at least the next two years while it negotiates and works towards officially leaving the sinking union ship, so I think all tours for the next two years roughly should be fine.

They'll also obviously be fine after that too.

Britain, not just England. ;)

I don't know what to think about the whole situation. It's rather frightening to be honest.

Reactions: CiG