Brian Maiden - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, duder!!

Thanks everyone! And John, you beat me to the punch, AGAIN! My day isn't 'till the 23rd, but you're right, it's close enough! I loved that message, too Linda! That made me smile. I'll definitely be having some cake at work. And don't forget, I've got my toothbrush in my toolbox!

Hey, thanks again, everyone! You are all great! I really appreciate the good wishes. Yeah, Skott, I'll be celebrating this weekend by going to Cirque Berzerk on the 23rd. Then some friends and I are going to make the trek to San Diego for the huge Comic Con. Of course, I'll take my mom and brother out to dinner, as well. Thanks to Jeremy for making me the awesomely named "Prowler"! I love that song! And if I could get to the Swap Meet this weekend, I'd love to have some of that cuisine, courtesy of Maleni! Thank you again, Wanda, Sara, Jenna, Neon Angel (cool name), Kirsten, Puckfiend (another cool name), and anybody I might have missed!

Oops! Very sorry about that, Linda! How could I forget you! You are the best! I guess that's what happens when I try to write stuff at four in the morning! Thank you, again!