Brick & Mortar haul!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
I dropped into a few local shops to see if they were carrying our new album... and while visiting these fine establishments, also picked up a small selection of goodies. :Spin:

It's damn hard for me to be around CD's and not buy something.... :loco:

Genesis - ...And Then There Were Three
Falconer - Scepter of Deception
At Vance - Heart of Steel
Tad Morose - Sender of Thoughts
Tad Morose - Modus Vevendi
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis
Amon Amarath - Versus The World
Edguy - King of Fools

\m/
Dustin

I'd be utterly shocked if any of our CD stores in Lansing even carried Edguy, Tad Morose or Falconer. I want any of that stuff and I have to go to Detroit or Grand Rapids or Ann Arbor or order on line.

well... you have THREE cities though that got that stuff, where we have only one. There are people that drive in an hour or two north & south of Salt LAke just to CD shop at some of these places.

To be honest, I'm actaully suprised at some of the local Ma' & Pa' places that deal stricly in metal here! MOst all of them hav a HUGE selction that pretty much carries any and all things metal. In just a short drive from my house we have Tease & Keys one of the local malls, which is a specialty store that sells Gothic clothing, pewter figurines, nick-nacks, posters, T-shirts and metal CD's. THen there is The Abyss, which is new in town and carries strictlly metal CD's & Shirts, then there is Starbound Records, that is a mile from my house. They are a full blown CD & Vinyl store and has EVERYTHING under the sun as far as music is concerned, and quite a well selected metal section!

If you count the non-store front/mail order places in town, we Have The End Records in downtown Salt Lake and Syn-phonic music run by this great guy named Greg. (which specializes in all things progressive, much like Laser CD, in fact I believe Ken & Greg are good freinds from what I was told). His outfit is In American Fork, half way between Salt Lake and the BYU campus in Provo. :D

I would mention the other heavy metal CD store which is located in the heart of Salt Lake, and that is well known around the world via it's line of street wear & appearal that bands such as Slayer are known to pimp in pictures... BUT, since our band has been black-listed there and had our albums removed from the shelves due to some stupid opinions I made public about the buisness.... I won't say another word.

Oh well..... :err:

\m/
Dustin