British Free Corps

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Anyone know about this lot? British fighting for Hitler and that. Also, I was just thinking like, when Germans are young who do you class as the baddies when you're playing army with your mates, or watching war films?

bfc03.jpg

yeah the krauts had loads of foreign SS troops, dutch,flemish, czech. Divisions wiking and nordland were mostly finnish and swedish i think. don't think this lot were significant though

Strangelight said:
Anyone know about this lot? British fighting for Hitler and that. Also, I was just thinking like, when Germans are young who do you class as the baddies when you're playing army with your mates, or watching war films?

bfc03.jpg

I grew up in the GDR so the baddies in WWII were the Germans and the Russians were the goodies. The Role of the French, British and Americans in WWII was hardly mentioned in school and tv documentaries. I addition to that the Western Germans and Americans were the main baddies because of the capitalism vs. communism thing.
So playing army was quite confusing back in that days.

I think is possible because we are both of the same central/ north european background, so some here got the same ideas? White supremacy and that isn't it? blond hair, blue eyes, or the best - fuckin brown hair, green eyes, like me isn't it, qualitat. Although I think we are a little different, the Germans must just grow up a little different there

Andy_2003 said:
I think is possible because we are both of the same central/ north european background, so some here got the same ideas? White supremacy and that isn't it? blond hair, blue eyes, or the best - fuckin brown hair, green eyes, like me isn't it, qualitat. Although I think we are a little different, the Germans must just grow up a little different there

Pearls of wisdom Andy, pearls of wisdom.

i always played as the germans when i was a kid, way better uniforms and planes etc. Plus there was no way id be up for the brits

Yeah godamn growing up with their damn eskimo local accents but putting the ol' British flag up on their igloos just cos their great great great grandparents were eskimos from the British mainlands. Nothing more sickening than eskimos pretending to be English.