Broken LP's

Androz

Lord of the Cheese
Jul 31, 2004
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hey, today I've found Reign in Blood Vinyl in a trash can, it has no scratches or finger marks, but it's broken in two pieces:cry: , so the question: Does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

Androz owes me a million dollars...we had a bet on who would answer this thread first and I picked Mad Tinus!!! I WIN!!!!

i don't know for sure if you can fix it but if there is any chance to have this record done you will do it only by an expert and only in a cd version...
if you know any pc-music maniac ,you should ask him if he can change the analogic sound of the vinil to digital sound and connect the parts of the songs from the two pieces
the bad is that the only possible solution is to have this vinil in compact version --->cd

the problem with a broken in 2 record is even if you glue it exactrly the way it was the needle is going to drop into the crack where the record was broken or even worse have little chips of the recorded track is the trash where the situation is more complicated. anyway the situation is hopeless

if you have a scratched record that skips you can stop it from skipping using a pin and a magnifying glass and surprisingly the quality of the record doesn't get worse

I bought about 2 years ago a used record of REM's "out of time" for like 3 dollars it was in mint condition except for a huge scratch on "losing my religion" it skipped about 12 times...real nasty.so after i fixed it it skips only once in a place that was truely hopeless(scratch was too deep)

and satan is evil so vinyl is evil, it breaks and makes kev cum!!! damn!! why cant people understand this important things!!!

FatefuL said:
lolz.. vinyl surely makes tha world goes rounder.. :kickass:

to tell you the truth it's just an illusion because vinyls spin in 33rpm or the older ones in 45 and 79...still way slower than cd's...but i guess i'm on your side...i do love vinyls better...especially now that i found a way to fix the scratches on the vinyls i love so much which i bought so cheaply.