BRUCE DICKINSON, ALICE COOPER, JOHN PAUL JONES Featured On 'The Sunflower Superjam' D

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The Sunflower Superjam 2012 was a once-in-a-lifetime event that you can now experience with the release of the DVD, due on September 16. On stage together for the only time, you can watch Alice Cooper, Brian May (QUEEN), Bruce Dickinson (IRON MAIDEN), John Paul Jones (LED ZEPPELIN), Ian Paice (DEEP PURPLE), Mark King, Alfie Boe and a host of other exceptional musicians "jam" at the Royal Albert Hall, making the iconic London venue rock like never before. Plus, enjoy the Sunflower Superjam 2011 on the bonus disc with performances from DEEP PURPLE, Rick Wakeman, Joe Bonamassa, Newton Faulkner and including the last live performance from the legendary Jon Lord (DEEP PURPLE). Produced by The Sunflower Jam charity, all monies raised will go directly to supporting the research and application of holistic and non-toxic treatments for children and young adults suffering from cancer. DVD 1 track listing:01. Ain't No Telling - The Temperance Movement02. Behind Blue Eyes - Bruce Dickinson03. Black Night - Bruce Dickinson04. Elected - Alice Cooper05. Emerald - Bruce Dickinson06. I Want To Know What Love Is - Alfie Boe07. Lessons In Love - Mark King08. Pictured Within - Steve Balsamo09. Rock n' Roll - Alfie Boe10. Sails of Charon - Uli Jon Roth11. School's Out - Alice Cooper12. Since You've Been Gone - Brian May & Kerry Ellis13. Smoke On The Water - Ensemble14. Something About You - Mark King15. This Wheel's On Fire - Sandi ThomDVD 2 - Bonus Disc with Sunflower Superjam 2011 plus extra footage tracks from Sunflower 20122011 footage01. Bohemian Rhapsody - Newton Faulkner02. Born To Run - Danny Bowes03. Bourée - Jon Lord04. Eleanor Rigby - Rick Wakeman05. Good Golly Miss Molly - Gary Brooker06. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Margo Buchanan07. It's Not As Big As It Was - Jon Lord & Rick Wakeman08. Life on Mars - Newton Faulkner09. Midnight Blues - Joe Bonamassa10. Pictured Within - Steve Balsamo11. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple feat. Bill Bailey12. The Ballad of John Henry - Joe Bonamassa13. The Thrill Is Gone - Joe Bonamassa14. Whiter Shade of Pale - Gary Brooker2012 footage01. Freedom Jazz Dance - Brian Auger02. Born Free - Brian May & Kerry Ellis03. I Loved A Butterfly - Brian May & Kerry Ellis04. Substitute - Margo Buchanan05. Help Me - Sandi Thom06. November Rain - Sandi Thom07. Only Friend - The Temperance MovementFor more information, visit TheSunflowerJam.com.Fan-filmed video footage of the 2012 concert can be seen below.

sunflowerjam2012dvd.jpg

More...