BRUCE DICKINSON, ALICE COOPER, JOHN PAUL JONES Featured On 'The Sunflower Superjam' D

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
The Sunflower Superjam 2012 was a once-in-a-lifetime event that you can now experience with the release of the DVD, due on September 16. On stage together for the only time, you can watch Alice Cooper, Brian May (QUEEN), Bruce Dickinson (IRON MAIDEN), John Paul Jones (LED ZEPPELIN), Ian Paice (DEEP PURPLE), Mark King, Alfie Boe and a host of other exceptional musicians "jam" at the Royal Albert Hall, making the iconic London venue rock like never before. Plus, enjoy the Sunflower Superjam 2011 on the bonus disc with performances from DEEP PURPLE, Rick Wakeman, Joe Bonamassa, Newton Faulkner and including the last live performance from the legendary Jon Lord (DEEP PURPLE). Produced by The Sunflower Jam charity, all monies raised will go directly to supporting the research and application of holistic and non-toxic treatments for children and young adults suffering from cancer. DVD 1 track listing: 01. Ain't No Telling - The Temperance Movement 02. Behind Blue Eyes - Bruce Dickinson 03. Black Night - Bruce Dickinson 04. Elected - Alice Cooper 05. Emerald - Bruce Dickinson 06. I Want To Know What Love Is - Alfie Boe 07. Lessons In Love - Mark King 08. Pictured Within - Steve Balsamo 09. Rock n' Roll - Alfie Boe 10. Sails of Charon - Uli Jon Roth 11. School's Out - Alice Cooper 12. Since You've Been Gone - Brian May & Kerry Ellis 13. Smoke On The Water - Ensemble 14. Something About You - Mark King 15. This Wheel's On Fire - Sandi Thom DVD 2 - Bonus Disc with Sunflower Superjam 2011 plus extra footage tracks from Sunflower 2012 2011 footage 01. Bohemian Rhapsody - Newton Faulkner 02. Born To Run - Danny Bowes 03. Bourée - Jon Lord 04. Eleanor Rigby - Rick Wakeman 05. Good Golly Miss Molly - Gary Brooker 06. I Just Want To Make Love To You - Margo Buchanan 07. It's Not As Big As It Was - Jon Lord & Rick Wakeman 08. Life on Mars - Newton Faulkner 09. Midnight Blues - Joe Bonamassa 10. Pictured Within - Steve Balsamo 11. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple feat. Bill Bailey 12. The Ballad of John Henry - Joe Bonamassa 13. The Thrill Is Gone - Joe Bonamassa 14. Whiter Shade of Pale - Gary Brooker 2012 footage 01. Freedom Jazz Dance - Brian Auger 02. Born Free - Brian May & Kerry Ellis 03. I Loved A Butterfly - Brian May & Kerry Ellis 04. Substitute - Margo Buchanan 05. Help Me - Sandi Thom 06. November Rain - Sandi Thom 07. Only Friend - The Temperance Movement For more information, visit TheSunflowerJam.com. Fan-filmed video footage of the 2012 concert can be seen below.

sunflowerjam2012dvd.jpg

More...