Bruce Dickinson to record new album 'Execution'

SirLardsAlot

The Priest of Syrinx
Jul 31, 2003
New Jersey, USA
www.horizonforums.com
IRON MAIDEN frontman Bruce Dickinson will record his parts for the new EXECUTION album next month in Los Angeles with producer/guitarist Roy Z (BRUCE DICKINSON, HALFORD, HELLOWEEN).

As previously reported, Dickinson confirmed his participation in the forthcoming solo project of former THOTEN frontman Renato Tribuzy after meeting the Brazilian singer at Bruce's hotel during MAIDEN's recent Brazilian tour. Other musicians set to appear on the CD include Roy Z, ex-HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske, ex-HELLOWEEN/current MASTERPLAN guitarist Roland Grapow, ANGRA guitarist Kiko Loureiro, and BRUCE DICKINSON bassist Chris Dale. A June 2004 release is expected.

Source: http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=19769

I can't wait! Bruce is God :worship:

One thing...
There was a bit of a problem with another reported project on Blabbermouth (Arjen Lucassen reported to his mailing list that he was working with Bruce on a possible Bruce solo record... and Bruce didn't like that... hence no project)... They tend to run with the story....
Hopefully this means he's also writing with Roy... which would mean a SOLO album.. DAMMIT!! I WANT A SOLO ALBUM NOW!!!... ok... taking my pills now... calming down... going to bed :)