Bruce Kulick shot?!?!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Can you believe Bruce Kulick getting shot going to his car after the Vince Neil show at the Key Club?!?!? Crazy. Whether you like KISS or not Bruce is a great guy who actually appreciates his fans. If you email him he'll always email you back. www.kulick.net He even sent me some KISS and UNION picks one time. Evidently he was only hit in the leg and grazed across the temple....MAN what a close call!!!

What the hell is the world coming to?!?!? What will be next? Gangsta Metal?
When are kids gonna learn that this drive by Eminem shit has got to stop! I could care less if all these wannabe gangsters shoot the hell outta each other but when innocent people are involved it pisses me off. What if it was somebody's mom, dad, kid, etc. Whatever happened to people having disagreements just beating the shit outta each other???? I love guns, but I'd sure throw a punch and take a punch before I'd shoot or take a bullet. These slim shady's are chicken shits and wussies. Anybody can pull a gun.

Anyways, check out Bruce's site and wish him well.
Ted

I'm glad he's ok too, he's an awesome guitarist and a great guy. I've seen him live twice on solo tours playing Kiss songs and he's great, unlike Kiss nowadays he plays what people wanna hear. Met him at both shows and he signed stuff for me and was really friendly.