BRUTAL DEATH METAL FROM GREECE-FREE DOWNLOAD

Yeah its pretty sweet :)
There is abit of clicking in track two around 1:36 to 1:40. Might just be bad mp3 encoding.
Only listened to the first two songs so far but I like it :)

Well I cant see where is your problem.Click and download.If you now any there way of posting it tell me and I will do it

I didn't mean to be rude but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that didn't bother to download a 40mb file.
I suggest you try these sites:

www.soundclick.com
www.audiostreet.net

I guarantee you that much more people will listen to your music there...
Personally I don't like death metal at all thats why I didn't download your music...if it was in one of these sites, though, I'm might have gave it a listen out of curiosity since I'm also from greece...

It's 40mb because it's an entire album in mp3 format. Soundclick and other artist sites have mp3 bitrate caps. Sites like rapidshare are the best way to quickly upload large files for distribution.

As for the music I'm liking it so far. It's very generous of you to release this for free.

I also noticed the pops and clicking on the second track.

As far as getting attention, I think sites like Soundclick would be a good option, especially for those who don't find a 40mb file "small" and would like to know that it's worth the time/ space.

No dissrespect to the music and artists intended here. Some people just don't have great internet speeds and download options, that's all.

Amen to that, I hate when people post their mixes as .wav files cuz my college network sucks the nuts!