Bubba Ho Tep now touring (Bruce Campbell stars)

Jono

Hail Satan!
I thought I'd do my duty and spread the word. This is a movie that Bruce Campbell stars in. He plays an elderly Elvis in a "crazy oldfolks" home. He and a black man named Jack who claims he's JFK team up agianst a mummy back from the dead whose sucking the soles of the elderley residents. I haven't seen it but I read the short story by Joe R. Landsdale and it was very good. check out the website at www.bubbahotep.com
there you can check out where it will be playing (with more dates to come) and maybe even join the street team. I've heard nothing but great reviews about this movie. and it's won many indie film awards despite it's crazy ass plot. Oh also, Don Coscarelli wrote the script and directed the film. double duce!
thanks for listening
-Jono-

Being the Campbell loyalist that I am - I will most certainly see this film. been reading about it on brucecampbell online for quite a while. FANGORIA says it's the shit.

He was also in the Majestic with Jim Carrey. Bruce just flat out is the coolest guy in hollywood. I saw him do "Shane" up in Xenia ohio a year ago got to meet him and get my picture with him and his autograph.
My favorite Bruce cameo (is that how you spell it?) is at the end of Darkman. Where Darkman has a new face and is walking through the crowd he turns back and its Bruce.
Also the car in Evil Dead shows up in Ramis movies, its Uncle Bens car in the Spiderman movie.

First time watching Spiderman, I was like, "Ash, in the ring? Where's the metallic hand damnit??" I didn't know it was him till the end of his cameo, I thought it was him for a bit, then knew for sure towards the end.

Riehlthing said:
First time watching Spiderman, I was like, "Ash, in the ring? Where's the metallic hand damnit??" I didn't know it was him till the end of his cameo, I thought it was him for a bit, then knew for sure towards the end.

I was too busy having a chuckle at 'Macho Maaaaaaaan Randy Savage' par performance of a pro wrestler 'Bonesaawwwss ready':lol: