BUCKCHERRY Has 'About Half' Of Seventh Album Done, Says JOSH TODD

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
All Access Live conducted an interview with vocalist Josh Todd of Californian rockers BUCKCHERRY during this year's ShipRocked cruise, which sailed roundtrip between Port Miami and Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas February 2-6 onboard Norwegian Pearl. You can now watch the chat below. Speaking about BUCKCHERRY's planned follow-up to last year's "Fuck" EP, Todd said: "We're finishing up our LP right now, our seventh LP, which will come out this year, first quarter. We've got about half of it done, and we're gonna just tighten it up, and then we're gonna start touring full-time again, like, end of March." As previously reported, BUCKCHERRY has launched a line of adult products called Crazy Bitch Toys. The band has teamed up with Doc Johnson to introduce such items as a 7" vibrator, a 4" rocket vibrator, lube, a couples sex kit, butt plug and more. The first two signature products available from the Crazy Bitch Toys line are the "All Night Long Pleasure Cock" and "The Truth Tattoo Care Kit." BUCKCHERRY in August 2014 released the "Fuck" EP via the band's newly established F Bomb imprint. Each of the six songs on the disc has the F-word in the title, including "Somebody Fucked With Me", "I Don't Give A Fuck" and the first single, a cover of Icona Pop's hit "I Love It", re-imagined as "Say Fuck It".

More...